Nador low-cost airline and flight news
This page contains an archive of all news items featuring Nador.You can also view all of the low-cost airline routes to view all of the low-cost airline routes to Nador.
August 22nd, 2009
January 25th, 2009
June 7th, 2008
Although Ryanair have made it known that they intend to ground some of their fleet this winter due to the high cost of oil, they have just announced details of 40 new routes that they will begin flying this winter. The new routes begin from the end of October 2008, and include:
- Bremen to Fuerteventura, Gothenburg (Saeve), Marrakech and Tenerife (Sur)
- Bournemouth to Milan (Orio al Serio) and Paris (Orly)
- Bristol to Gdansk, Marrakech and Szczecin
- Brussels (Charleroi) to Fez, Gdansk, Manchester, Marrakech, Riga, Tangier and Wroclaw
- Frankfurt (Hahn) to Birmingham, Klagenfurt and Prague
- Glasgow (Prestwick) to Faro, Malaga and Tenerife (Sur)
- London (Luton) to Beziers, Derry, Kaunas, Rzeszow, Szczecin and Trapani
- Madrid to London (Stansted) and Milan (Orio al Serio)
- Marseille to Agadir, Brest, Lille, Nador and Tangier
- Milan (Orio al Serio) to Berlin (Schoenefeld), Bournemouth, Brindisi, Fez, Ibiza and Madrid
May 31st, 2008
Ryanair will begin flying 14 new routes for the winter season, beginning on 27 October 2008. These new routes include:
June 4th, 2006
March 1st, 2006
Following our expansion to include Morocco in flycheapo, we have added Atlas Blue – a low-cost airline operating in Morocco.
They fly a number of interesting routes between Marrakech and Milan (Malpensa), Brussels (International), Bordeaux, Lyon, Geneva, London (Gatwick), Amsterdam, Marseille, Nantes, Nice and Toulouse. From the end of March they will begin flying between Brussels (International) and the Moroccan airports of Tangier, Oujda, Nador. They also currently fly between Agadir and Milan (Malpensa).