Lille low-cost airline and flight news
This page contains an archive of all news items featuring Lille.You can also view all of the low-cost airline routes to view all of the low-cost airline routes to Lille.
November 14th, 2011
July 27th, 2009
May 4th, 2009
From July 2009 they will add flights from Alicante to Bologna (Guglielmo Marconi), Fez, Gdansk, Lille, Marrakech and Santander. From mid-July they are due to begin flights from Madrid to Almeria, Bologna (Guglielmo Marconi), Granada, London (Gatwick) and Malta.
March 4th, 2009
June 7th, 2008
Although Ryanair have made it known that they intend to ground some of their fleet this winter due to the high cost of oil, they have just announced details of 40 new routes that they will begin flying this winter. The new routes begin from the end of October 2008, and include:
- Bremen to Fuerteventura, Gothenburg (Saeve), Marrakech and Tenerife (Sur)
- Bournemouth to Milan (Orio al Serio) and Paris (Orly)
- Bristol to Gdansk, Marrakech and Szczecin
- Brussels (Charleroi) to Fez, Gdansk, Manchester, Marrakech, Riga, Tangier and Wroclaw
- Frankfurt (Hahn) to Birmingham, Klagenfurt and Prague
- Glasgow (Prestwick) to Faro, Malaga and Tenerife (Sur)
- London (Luton) to Beziers, Derry, Kaunas, Rzeszow, Szczecin and Trapani
- Madrid to London (Stansted) and Milan (Orio al Serio)
- Marseille to Agadir, Brest, Lille, Nador and Tangier
- Milan (Orio al Serio) to Berlin (Schoenefeld), Bournemouth, Brindisi, Fez, Ibiza and Madrid
May 31st, 2008
Ryanair will begin flying 14 new routes for the winter season, beginning on 27 October 2008. These new routes include:
January 14th, 2008
centralwings will add two new flights to Lille from this summer. They are due to launch flights from Lille to Girona and Krakow from the end of March 2008. These flights can be booked now at www.centralwings.com.
November 24th, 2006
Italian low-cost airline MyAir will add 10 new routes from their various bases from early next year. From 15 February 2007, they will begin flying from Milan (Orio al Serio) to Bordeaux, Marseille and Tirana, from Venice (Marco Polo) to Marseille and Lille and from Bologna (Guglielmo Marconi) to Bordeaux. From 15 March, they will begin flying from Bari to Bucharest (Baneasa), Genoa, Milan (Malpensa) and Paris (Charles de Gaulle).
June 29th, 2006
centralwings, the low-cost airline owned by Polish state airline LOT, have put their winter 2006/07 schedule on sale. This includes many new routes, such as flights from their Warsaw base to London (Stansted), Lille and Grenoble. They heavily upgrade the routes from their Wroclaw base, including flights to London (Gatwick), Cologne-Bonn, Cork and Rome (Ciampino). They will also launch routes between Krakow and Cork, Gdansk and Shannon.
All of these flights, and other winter flights are now on sale at www.centralwings.com.