Gothenburg (Saeve) low-cost airline and flight news
This page contains an archive of all news items featuring Gothenburg (Saeve).You can also view all of the low-cost airline routes to view all of the low-cost airline routes to Gothenburg (Saeve).
January 23rd, 2010
September 2nd, 2009
Ryanair have just put on sale a number of routes for this winter – this includes the following routes:
- Turin from Bristol, Dublin, East Midlands, Stockholm (Skavsta) and Glasgow (Prestwick)
- Grenoble from Birmingham, Liverpool, Edinburgh and Stockholm (Skavsta)
- Cuneo from London (Stansted)
- Klagenfurt from Gothenburg (Saeve) and Stockholm (Skavsta)
- Lourdes from London (Stansted)
All of these routes begin from 19 December 2009.
July 30th, 2008
Ryanair will expand their operation at Weeze airport (or Dusseldorf as they like to call it) this winter. From 27 October 2008 they will begin flying from Weeze to Birmingham, Manchester, Dublin, Tenerife (Sur), Santander, Faro, Ancona, Oslo (Torp), Gothenburg (Saeve) and Riga.
June 7th, 2008
Although Ryanair have made it known that they intend to ground some of their fleet this winter due to the high cost of oil, they have just announced details of 40 new routes that they will begin flying this winter. The new routes begin from the end of October 2008, and include:
- Bremen to Fuerteventura, Gothenburg (Saeve), Marrakech and Tenerife (Sur)
- Bournemouth to Milan (Orio al Serio) and Paris (Orly)
- Bristol to Gdansk, Marrakech and Szczecin
- Brussels (Charleroi) to Fez, Gdansk, Manchester, Marrakech, Riga, Tangier and Wroclaw
- Frankfurt (Hahn) to Birmingham, Klagenfurt and Prague
- Glasgow (Prestwick) to Faro, Malaga and Tenerife (Sur)
- London (Luton) to Beziers, Derry, Kaunas, Rzeszow, Szczecin and Trapani
- Madrid to London (Stansted) and Milan (Orio al Serio)
- Marseille to Agadir, Brest, Lille, Nador and Tangier
- Milan (Orio al Serio) to Berlin (Schoenefeld), Bournemouth, Brindisi, Fez, Ibiza and Madrid
May 31st, 2008
Ryanair will begin flying 14 new routes for the winter season, beginning on 27 October 2008. These new routes include:
September 22nd, 2007
September 21st, 2007
Wizz Air will continue to expand their operation at Gdansk next year. They will add three new routes from their Gdansk base on 15 March 2008. These will include flights to Coventry, Bournemouth and Gothenburg (Saeve).
August 11th, 2007
Ryanair will open their 21st and 22nd bases this year at Alicante and Valencia airports, in Spain. They will add new routes from Alicante during November and December 2007, including flights to Karlsruhe-Baden, Basel, Billund, Bournemouth, Brussels (Charleroi), Doncaster, East Midlands, Gothenburg (Saeve), Maastricht, Milan (Orio al Serio) and Paris (Beauvais).
They will add new routes from Valencia in October, to make this their 22nd base. The new routes include flights to Karlsruhe-Baden, Basel, Billund, Bologna (Forli), Eindhoven, Liverpool, Malta, Maastricht, Paris (Beauvais), Oporto and Santiago de Compostela.
May 17th, 2007
Ryanair continues their expansion, as they have announced that they will add nine new routes from their Milan (Orio al Serio) base during December 2007/January 2008. They will begin flying from Milan (Orio al Serio) to Alghero, Bari, Cagliari, Billund, Santander, Oporto, Riga and Gothenburg (Saeve).
February 17th, 2007
October 11th, 2006
Ryanair will make Madrid their 18th European base, and from 22 November 2006 will begin flying 14 new routes. They will begin flying to Dublin, Shannon, Eindhoven, Faro, Oporto, Marseille, Paris (Beauvais), Billund, Brussels (Charleroi), East Midlands, Oslo (Torp), Bournemouth, Gothenburg (Saeve) and Malmo.
September 28th, 2006
Ryanair will add 17 new routes from their Girona base in February and March 2007. These new routes include flights to the Canary Islands and North Africa, with flights to Tenerife (North), Fuerteventura and Marrakech. They will also add flights to other European cities, including Bristol, Newcastle and Durham Tees Valley in the UK, Oporto and Faro in Portugal, Trapani, Bologna (Forli), Pescara and Verona (Brescia) in Italy, Gothenburg (Saeve) and Malmo in Sweden, Aarhus (Denmark), Oslo (Torp) (Norway) and Altenburg (Germany). Flights are on sale now.
May 23rd, 2006
March 8th, 2006
December 24th, 2005
The new routes from Dublin will include Kaunas, Bratislava, Krakow, Wroclaw, Poznan, Malmo, Gothenburg, Venice (Treviso), Milan (Orio al Serio), Salzburg, Oporto, Valencia, Marseille, Nantes, La Rochelle, Hamburg (Luebeck) and Karlsruhe-Baden.