Cuneo low-cost airline and flight news
This page contains an archive of all news items featuring Cuneo.You can also view all of the low-cost airline routes to view all of the low-cost airline routes to Cuneo.
February 5th, 2010
Wizz Air are expanding their operation in Romania and from the end of June 2010 will launch three new routes from the Romanian capital Bucharest (Baneasa). They will begin flying twice per week to Cuneo, Weeze and Zaragoza. At the same time they will also launch new routes from Cluj-Napoca to Weeze and Zaragoza.
September 2nd, 2009
Ryanair have just put on sale a number of routes for this winter – this includes the following routes:
- Turin from Bristol, Dublin, East Midlands, Stockholm (Skavsta) and Glasgow (Prestwick)
- Grenoble from Birmingham, Liverpool, Edinburgh and Stockholm (Skavsta)
- Cuneo from London (Stansted)
- Klagenfurt from Gothenburg (Saeve) and Stockholm (Skavsta)
- Lourdes from London (Stansted)
All of these routes begin from 19 December 2009.
October 21st, 2008
Ryanair have announced the acquisition of three new aircraft, which they will base at Alghero and Cagliari, to become their 6th and 7th Italian base airports. At the end of March 2009 they will launch new routes including:
- Alghero to Brussels (Charleroi), Bologna (Forli), Genoa, Oslo (Torp), Paris (Beauvais) and Venice (Treviso).
- Cagliari to Bologna (Forli), Brussels (Charleroi), Cuneo, Edinburgh, Manchester, Genoa, Karlsruhe-Baden, Marseille, Rome (Ciampino), Seville, Trieste, Oslo (Torp), Verona (Brescia) and Weeze.
May 7th, 2007
We have added routes operated by Belle Air, the first Albanian low-cost airline, to our route database. They began flying in November 2006
Belle Air operate flights from a single hub airport – the Albanian capital Tirana. These flights include routes to Athens, Bari, Milan (Orio al Serio), Cuneo, Florence, Bologna (Forli), Genoa, Heraklion, Milan (Malpensa), Parma, Perugia, Pisa, Rome (Fiumicino), Venice (Treviso), Trieste and Verona (Villafranca).