Brindisi low-cost airline and flight news
This page contains an archive of all news items featuring Brindisi.You can also view all of the low-cost airline routes to view all of the low-cost airline routes to Brindisi.
January 22nd, 2010
January 12th, 2010
easyJet have continued to launch new routes for 2010 with an announcement of 21 new routes. These include the following flights:
- Bristol to Dalaman, Bodrum and Heraklion
- Liverpool to Bodrum
- London (Stansted) to Bodrum, Dalaman, Split and Dubrovnik
- Amsterdam to Prague
- Geneva to Faro, Heraklion and Brindisi
- Paris (Charles de Gaulle) to Palma, Split, Prague, Malaga and Toulouse
- Rome (Fiumicino) to Malta and Nice
- Milan (Malpensa) to Mahon
- Paris (Orly) to Venice (Marco Polo)
This brings to 70 the total number of new routes that easyJet have announced to be launched in 2010.
September 19th, 2009
April 18th, 2009
March 2nd, 2009
Italian low-cost airline MyAir will launch three new routes from their Brindisi base on 01 June 2009. They will fly weekly to Munich, three times per week to Vienna and four times per week to Bologna (Guglielmo Marconi).
June 21st, 2008
June 7th, 2008
Although Ryanair have made it known that they intend to ground some of their fleet this winter due to the high cost of oil, they have just announced details of 40 new routes that they will begin flying this winter. The new routes begin from the end of October 2008, and include:
- Bremen to Fuerteventura, Gothenburg (Saeve), Marrakech and Tenerife (Sur)
- Bournemouth to Milan (Orio al Serio) and Paris (Orly)
- Bristol to Gdansk, Marrakech and Szczecin
- Brussels (Charleroi) to Fez, Gdansk, Manchester, Marrakech, Riga, Tangier and Wroclaw
- Frankfurt (Hahn) to Birmingham, Klagenfurt and Prague
- Glasgow (Prestwick) to Faro, Malaga and Tenerife (Sur)
- London (Luton) to Beziers, Derry, Kaunas, Rzeszow, Szczecin and Trapani
- Madrid to London (Stansted) and Milan (Orio al Serio)
- Marseille to Agadir, Brest, Lille, Nador and Tangier
- Milan (Orio al Serio) to Berlin (Schoenefeld), Bournemouth, Brindisi, Fez, Ibiza and Madrid
March 17th, 2008
Volareweb have 15 new routes launching over the next few months from their Milan (Malpensa) base. These include flights launching in April 2008 to Athens, Brindisi, Krakow, Malaga, Malta, Lamezia-Terme, Paris (Orly), Valencia and Warsaw. From July they will also add flights to Heraklion, Ibiza, Olbia, Palma and Rhodos.
All of these flights are available for booking at www.volareweb.com.
February 2nd, 2008
Italian budget airline MyAir is due to begin flying from their Rome (Fiumicino) base to Turin. They will begin operating flights on this route from 30 March 2008. They will also begin flying from Geneva to Brindisi from 04 June.
Book now at www.myair.com.
May 1st, 2005
The Italian low-cost carrier Volareweb, which suspended flights in November 2004, is due to begin flying again this June under ‘extraordinary management’.
After much speculation about the future of the airline, it would seem that they are having a cautious re-introduction to the low-cost market and initially intend to fly 4 Italian domestic routes from 01 June 2005. These routes will be from Milan (Linate) to Bari, Brindisi, Catania and Naples.
Flights are available to book now.