Bremen low-cost airline and flight news
This page contains an archive of all news items featuring Bremen.You can also view all of the low-cost airline routes to view all of the low-cost airline routes to Bremen.
March 18th, 2010
July 17th, 2009
The new routes include flights to Oslo (Rygge) from Alicante, Bremen, Brussels (Charleroi), Girona, Madrid, Milan (Orio al Serio) and London (Stansted). The new routes to Oslo (Torp) include flights from Krakow, Lodz, Paris (Beauvais) and Rome (Ciampino).
These new routes begin operating from October/November 2009 and are on sale now.
May 5th, 2009
January 25th, 2009
June 29th, 2008
June 7th, 2008
Although Ryanair have made it known that they intend to ground some of their fleet this winter due to the high cost of oil, they have just announced details of 40 new routes that they will begin flying this winter. The new routes begin from the end of October 2008, and include:
- Bremen to Fuerteventura, Gothenburg (Saeve), Marrakech and Tenerife (Sur)
- Bournemouth to Milan (Orio al Serio) and Paris (Orly)
- Bristol to Gdansk, Marrakech and Szczecin
- Brussels (Charleroi) to Fez, Gdansk, Manchester, Marrakech, Riga, Tangier and Wroclaw
- Frankfurt (Hahn) to Birmingham, Klagenfurt and Prague
- Glasgow (Prestwick) to Faro, Malaga and Tenerife (Sur)
- London (Luton) to Beziers, Derry, Kaunas, Rzeszow, Szczecin and Trapani
- Madrid to London (Stansted) and Milan (Orio al Serio)
- Marseille to Agadir, Brest, Lille, Nador and Tangier
- Milan (Orio al Serio) to Berlin (Schoenefeld), Bournemouth, Brindisi, Fez, Ibiza and Madrid
May 31st, 2008
Ryanair will begin flying 14 new routes for the winter season, beginning on 27 October 2008. These new routes include:
March 26th, 2008
August 30th, 2007
Ryanair will launch two new routes from their Bremen base at the end of October 2007. They will launch flights to both Alicante and Palma. They have also put three new winter routes on sale from Bournemouth to Milan (Orio al Serio), Liverpool to Friedrichshafen, and Stockholm (Skavsta) to Grenoble.
July 21st, 2007
Ryanair will cancel a number of routes, in order to launch some new ones later this year. They have put new routes on sale (beginning 28 October 2007) from Marseille to Marrakech and Fez, Dublin to Stockholm (Skavsta), Bremen to Budapest, London (Stansted) to Billund, Girona to Poznan, Brno and Linz and from Milan (Orio al Serio) to Lamezia-Terme.
April 26th, 2007
Ryanair have announced that they will add seven new routes from their Bremen base. From 05 June 2007 they will begin flying from Bremen to Stockholm (Skavsta). From 25 September they will also add flights to Trapani, Alghero, Milan (Orio al Serio), Bratislava, Paris (Beauvais) and Malta.
March 28th, 2007
Air Berlin have put a number of new routes on sale for the coming months. These include:
- Munich to Dresden, Cologne-Bonn, Bremen, Muenster and Paris (Orly)
- Dusseldorf to Dresden, Nuremberg and Berlin (Tegel)
- Berlin (Tegel) to Cologne-Bonn, Karlsruhe-Baden, Nuremberg, Frankfurt (International) and Stuttgart
- Hamburg (Fuhlsbuettel) to Nuremberg and Leipzig to Lamezia-Terme.
All of these flights can be booked now at www.airberlin.com.
February 8th, 2007
In addition to their recent announcement to make Weeze their 19th base, Ryanair will launch a further 12 routes over the coming months. These include flights from Liverpool, London (Stansted) and Pisa to Palma and Alicante, Rome (Ciampino) to Zaragoza (Spain), London (Stansted) to Zadar (Croatia), Girona to Maastricht, Dublin to Bremen and Alicante and Frankfurt (Hahn) to Palma.
December 13th, 2006
Ryanair have announced a further six new routes to be launched over the coming months. These include the reinstating of their flights between London (Stansted) and Brussels (Charleroi) (from 01 June 2007), and new routes from Girona to Cagliari, Bremen to Malaga, Valladolid to Milan (Orio al Serio), Pisa to Cagliari and Rome (Ciampino) to Madrid.
September 19th, 2006
Ryanair will make Bremen their 17th European base airport. They will base two aircraft there from April 2007, and will launch nine new routes. The new routes will include flights to London (Stansted), Girona, Murcia, Tampere, Riga, Verona (Villafranca), Venice (Treviso), Pisa and Oslo (Torp).