Agadir low-cost airline and flight news
This page contains an archive of all news items featuring Agadir.You can also view all of the low-cost airline routes to view all of the low-cost airline routes to Agadir.
February 19th, 2009
Condor will begin flying three routes to Agadir from 05 May 2009. This will include flights to Agadir from Dusseldorf, Munich and Frankfurt (International). These flights can be booked now at www.condor.com.
September 6th, 2008
Ryanair will launch new routes from their East Midlands and Liverpool bases to Paris (Beauvais) this winter. They will also begin flying from London (Stansted) to Agadir, all from the end of October 2008.
June 7th, 2008
Although Ryanair have made it known that they intend to ground some of their fleet this winter due to the high cost of oil, they have just announced details of 40 new routes that they will begin flying this winter. The new routes begin from the end of October 2008, and include:
- Bremen to Fuerteventura, Gothenburg (Saeve), Marrakech and Tenerife (Sur)
- Bournemouth to Milan (Orio al Serio) and Paris (Orly)
- Bristol to Gdansk, Marrakech and Szczecin
- Brussels (Charleroi) to Fez, Gdansk, Manchester, Marrakech, Riga, Tangier and Wroclaw
- Frankfurt (Hahn) to Birmingham, Klagenfurt and Prague
- Glasgow (Prestwick) to Faro, Malaga and Tenerife (Sur)
- London (Luton) to Beziers, Derry, Kaunas, Rzeszow, Szczecin and Trapani
- Madrid to London (Stansted) and Milan (Orio al Serio)
- Marseille to Agadir, Brest, Lille, Nador and Tangier
- Milan (Orio al Serio) to Berlin (Schoenefeld), Bournemouth, Brindisi, Fez, Ibiza and Madrid
May 31st, 2008
Ryanair will begin flying 14 new routes for the winter season, beginning on 27 October 2008. These new routes include:
April 26th, 2007
Transavia will begin flying from Paris (Orly) this summer. They will begin flying routes from 12 May 2007 (to Oporto), with further expansion during the summer to include flights to Catania, Palermo, Girona, Agadir, OUJ and Heraklion. Flights can be booked now at www.transavia.com.
September 16th, 2006
March 1st, 2006
Following our expansion to include Morocco in flycheapo, we have added Atlas Blue – a low-cost airline operating in Morocco.
They fly a number of interesting routes between Marrakech and Milan (Malpensa), Brussels (International), Bordeaux, Lyon, Geneva, London (Gatwick), Amsterdam, Marseille, Nantes, Nice and Toulouse. From the end of March they will begin flying between Brussels (International) and the Moroccan airports of Tangier, Oujda, Nador. They also currently fly between Agadir and Milan (Malpensa).